certifications, rankings, and awards
- Randstad Belgium and Randstad Italy hold the Social Accountability SA 8000 accreditation. Randstad , Tempo-Team , Yacht and Facilities in the Netherlands, Randstad Sweden, and Randstad Mexico hold the ISO 14001 environmental management certification.
- Randstad in France, Germany included Professionals, Belgium included Tempo-Team, UK, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Greece, Poland, Hungary, China, India, Japan, Australia, Argentina, Mexico and the companies in the Netherlands are certified under the ISO 9001 label for quality management. The Dutch Facilities company was recently awarded the ISO 50001 certification for energy management.
- Randstad Belgium, Randstad France and Randstad Italy, and Randstad Holding’s Group HR department continue to be certified with the Gender Equality European Standard (GEES) for their professional equality practices.
Randstad Mexico has held the Gender Equity Model certification since 2010. Randstad France’s Diversity Label was renewed for another four years.
- Randstad and Tempo-Team in the Netherlands were certified by FIRA Rating System for sustainability assurance based on ISO 26000, consulted by purchasing organizations.
Rankings and awards
- For the ninth consecutive year, Randstad Holding participated in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In 2012, Randstad was ranked among the top-30 of the best performing peer companies for the Europe Index.
- In 2012 again, for the fourth consecutive year, Randstad Mexico was granted the annual ESR distinctive by the Mexican Center for Philanthropy, for their commitment to CSR programs. They furthermore received recognition for good quality standards from the Mexican Association of HR Companies.
- In the elections for ‘Great Place to Work’, Randstad Spain was listed amongst the first fifty companies in the country and as the first in the industry. IT ComputerWorld recognized their CIO as ‘CIO of the year’ in the private sector.
- Randstad Belgium got awarded ‘Best Interim Management Management Company’ and Galilei got awarded ‘Best Career Transition & Outplacement Company’ at the ‘HR Excellence Awards 2012’.
- Randstad Sourceright: European winner for the ‘HROA EU Customer Relationship of the Year’.
- Randstad Germany was given the 6th ‘Hanse Globe Award by the Logistics Initiative Hamburg eV’.
- Randstad Australia was very proud to triumph at the ‘Seek Annual Recruitment Awards’ (SARA) on in the large specialist recruiter category. Randstad New Zealand became second in the New Zealand SARA.
- Randstad Spain received the prestigious ‘Telefónica Ability Award’ and became part of a selective club of companies that have included disabled people as an important part of their productive and operative cycle.
- Randstad US, Professionals ‘Inspiring Experts’ campaign was a winner in the ‘2012 American Staffing Association Staffing VOICE Awards’ competition and a ‘2012 Staffing VOICE Communications Crystal Award’ winner within the ‘Public Service-Excellence’ category.
- Randstad Sourceright was placed in the ‘Global HRO Baker's Dozen’ for MSP (May) and RPO (September).
- Randstad Japan was no. 1 in 10 category (out of 17) in ‘Temporary Staffing Satisfaction Survey’ done by HR Business Magazine. Randstad Japan received a number 1 ranking by candidates in 10 out of 17 items, organized by monthly magazine ‘HR Staffing Business’.
- The Randstad Holding investor relations team received two awards at the annual ‘European Investor Relations Magazine Awards’. The awards were granted in the categories: ‘Best investor relations by a Dutch company’ and ‘Best investor relations in the European business services sector’.
- Tempo-Team the Netherlands received a Dutch advertising award (San) for its campaign about 45+ labor market participation.
- Randstad Luxembourg received the ‘Corporate Health’ award. This recognizes the company’s efforts in promoting the health and well-being of its employees.
- Randstad China got awarded ‘Best HR Services Branding in Greater China 2011-2012’ by the magazine Human Capital Management.
- Randstad Spain and Randstad Canada got the ‘Best Workplace Award’ from the ‘Best Place to Work’ organization.
- Randstad is one of Fortune's ‘World's Most Admired Companies’ in the ‘Temporary Help Industry’ category.
- Randstad Portugal was awarded first place for the ‘Best Portuguese Human Resources Provider’ of 2012, promoted by APG, in the categories ‘Temporary Work’ and ‘Outsourcing’.
- Randstad Canada was awarded one of the best workplaces in Canada by the ‘Great Place to Work’ institute Canada for the sixth year in a row.Randstad US won the ‘Best of Staffing’ award 2012.
- In the Budapest ‘Business Journal Book of Lists’ (the most prestigious English periodical publication) Randstad is the number 1 recruitment company.
- The Randstad Groupe France was awarded best company for high level of social responsibility in the 'high schools' category of the Universum TOP 100 2012 in France.